Properties in Durbanville
"Real Estate Marketing 2.0"
Welcome to my website
My name is Riekert Cloete and I am a "Real estate agent" working for Keller Williams based in Durbanville.
With a background in International Trade, Multimedia Creation and Digital Marketing I have seen the business landscape change the past 1 years. I believe in 2019/2020 the internet/smartphone should be the absolute focus of our marketing effort. Stunning visuals and a bulletproof marketing plan combined with Keller William's world class service offering should ensure that you receive the highest possible offers in this tricky 2019/2020 buyers market.
Why Keller Williams?
After researching many companies I found the perfect partner in Keller Williams. Their values, scale, technology, back-end support and client-focus were perfect for my customer-centric approach.
This website should give you an idea of how I believe we should market your home.It’s probably a little different from other agencies.
1. Valuing/pricing your home absolutely spot-on to fit in with your expectation on price and time-frame.
2. Figuring out the ‘story’ of your house and how to tell it.
3. Creating extraordinary visuals (photos and video)
4. Getting it in front of the most (qualified) buyers possible using the top 11 South African platforms, our agent network and of course social media.
5. Using Keller Williams’s 35 year experience and systems to make this process quick, painless and enjoyable.
Have a look and if you think we might be a good fit, get in touch!
Lets look at the Numbers:
So For us to sell your home for the Highest price in the least possible timeframe
Three things need to happen...
We need to understand your timeframe and motivation for selling and price according to the “market”.
Present your house using exquisite photos, videos as well as get it showhouse-ready and subsequent viewings.
Use my 19-point Marketing plan to ensure EVERY possible buyer in Cape Town sees your property.
So what do I bring to the table that is different?
I have been a professional photographer since 2004.
Combining my visual eye with an extensive Digital marketing knowledge and "business and social network" built up over many years I believe 2020 is going to be the most exciting year of my life.
Platforms we need to be on:
In 2019 88% of consumer’s purchasing decisions were influences by platforms accessed via their smart phones. So THAT is where we need to be.
If you want to know more
1. How to get free valuation?
2. How the process works?
3. The biggest mistake sellers make?
4. What is the secret sauce?